The video controller is auto tunable for any cable up to 600 m. The unit has a mains and battery backup. Is powered with a built in smart battery charger and has a battery state condition monitoring. Standard the radio is fitted with a volume controllable external speaker amplifier. Both diver and tender voice are heard on the external speaker.
The radio is based on a 2 wire communication principal and has for each diver a PTT (Push To Talk) button. The communication type is “simplex”, that is to say; the operator must press a button to speak. The sound of the diver is always heard, except when operators speaks to the diver. The operator at the surface can speak to each diver individually. Also the operator can activate the communication diver-diver (Cross Talk). The SCC can also be set for Round-Robin (4 wire comms). Each diver audio and video have an output for extra monitors and recording.
- Digital depth measurement
- 960H resolution
- 2 Channel Rec.
- Daylight Monitor
- PIP & PAP
- Text & Data overlay
- Snapshot button
- Camera Control
- Light Control
- Network connection
- Diver depth to overlay ; direct connection of UDS-3 depth sensor data to video overlay.
- DDG diver data to overlay ; DDG depth and dive/time data to video overlay.
- BoBox ; Breakout Box for remote comms, control with both divers, 50 m cable.
- Thickness Gauge to overlay ; Tritex or Cygnus Thickness data to video overlay.
- Analog value to overlay ; any 0-10v or 4-20 ma signal data to video overlay.
- Remote control software ; Novasub DVR software to remote control and view the SCC-2DRVL-DVR G3.
- 4 channel viewing and recording.
- Black protection cover and/or keyboard standard.