Showing 1–24 of 26 results
Underwater connectors are essential to any underwater electrical application, such as diver comms, cameras, lights, depth sensors, ROVs, and more. Therefore, Novasub offers a wide range of underwater connectors with different strengths and applications. In addition, the connectors are available as different variants and have different properties:
• Inline: The connector is supplied with a cable, usually 60 cm, that can be soldered to another cable that can be molded.
• Bulkhead: The connector is supplied with a metal housing and a UNF thread that can be used to attach the connector to a threaded hole.
• Overmold: The connector is supplied with a metal housing around which a mold can be poured.
• Dummy: A dummy can be used to plug a connector when it is not in use to prevent any water ingress.
• Locking sleeve: A locking sleeve is used in addition to the connector to keep it connected.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?